Please click button to download the Newsletter
Assalaamu ‘alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh
Dear Parents / Guardians,
We would warm heartedly like to welcome all the new students to FEC Academy and hope they are excited about the journey ahead.
UPDATES, IMPORTANT REMINDERS AND DATES FOR YOUR DIARIES
For updates on our new FECycle Club please bookmark our webpage above
FECycle Family Bike Ride - Half TermThursday 26th October 2017
Ride to the Olympic Park via Hackney Marshes
Peddle My Wheels coming to Town Square – Sunday 15-Oct-2017 10:00 AM-16:30 PM
For students and parents who would like to buy bikes especially before the FECycle Family Bike Ride ‘Peddle My Wheels’ will be at the Town Hall for cheap good quality used bikes. For more information please see the sheet attached or see website link below:
Any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map of Classes have been stapled to your child/ren’s diaries and a sticker stating which class they are in – these are also available online on our website alongside any newsletter that is handed out so if you misplace the newsletter you can always find it on our website.
The Nawawi Arba’in (The Student-Parent Homework) – This year we have decided to give students homework alongside the usual Islamic Studies homework, but this must be done with parents. This homework will be a hadith a week from Imam Nawawi’s Arba’in (selected 40 ahadith) and it will be the same hadith madrasa-wide but will be differentiated for each class. For more details and resources please check our Nawawi Arabain webpage:
Lastly, if anyone has not yet set up Direct Debit with us please do so on our website: http://www.fatimahelizabethcates.co.uk/online-fees-payment.html
WALTHAMSTOW PUBLIC BIKE MARKET
SUNDAY 15-Oct-2017 10:00 AM-16:30 PM
For those that don't know we're at
Waltham Forest Town Hall, Forest Road, London, E17 3UD
We have teamed up with the Hornbeam Joyriders and Waltham Forest council to put on this event and are hopeful that, like most of our Walthamstow bike markets, it is going to be a very busy day.
- Come along and get yourself a serviced, theft-free, affordable bike.
- To guarantee something in your size why not pre-order? Just go to our 'SIZE GUIDE' and get yourself measured and then put your order in at our 'MARKET ORDER FORM' page.
- We accept card or cash.
- A mechanic will give your bike a free, basic service. If your bike needs more work than this we will notify you and you must collect before we leave, otherwise it will have to come with us for our own use / recycling.
- Stabilisers - we remove these due to current recommended cycle training guidelines.
- Once the bike is serviced it is valued by us and we send you an email for you to check the price. If you wish to change this click on ‘contact admin’ and you can tell us the new price. Remember though the idea is to create affordable bikes for your community!
- The email will also give you instructions on how to leave your bank or PayPal details in a secure online area so that when the bike sells we can pay you. Payments are made weekly on a Monday (Tuesday on Bank Holidays).
- Unsold bikes are taken to other markets until sold. In these instances we take 25% of the sales price to cover transport and storage costs. If you wish to take your bike please collect before we leave.
Any questions - please email email@example.com
This page is to keep parents informed about the weekly activities, projects and homework carried out by their wonderful children. Please SAVE or FAVOURITE this page.