FEC Academy's Advance Curriculum
Following are notions we will incorporate into our textual Islamic Studies·
o Islamic Manners from Abu Fattah Abu Ghuddah
· ISLAMIC JURISPRUDENCE
SPIRITUALITY IN ISLAM
DENOMINATIONS IN ISLAM
·ISLAM IN THE MODERN WORLD
ISLAMIC POETRY & SONG
P4MC - PHILOSOPHY FOR MUSLIM CHILDREN
Please click here for details.
·EXPERIENCE BASED EDUCATION, RESILIENCE & CHARACTER BUILDING
- Fitness classes
- Look at different types of clubs but with less authority
- Graveyard - understand the temporality of life and also experience the dua of graveyard in an actual graveyard.
- Teach Micro-Financing - soap making etc
- social justice
- Teaching Islamic History - All aspects of it (e.g. racism) and make it holistic.
- cooking - 'unity of knowledge', take a holistic approach for learning other subjects. .. write a recipe book, business, collaborative learning - internet (keeping in touch with knowledge)
– John Dewey, John Taylor Gatto
- Having a circle (halaqah) based learning as opposed to lecturing.
- Assembly, one class per week