Dear Parents / Guardians,
We hope your child/ren enjoyed their very first lesson and are settling in well.
Following are some reminders and points for you information and perusal:
1. Students on the Qur’an or Juz’ ‘Amma to buy:
“The Meaning of the Holy Qur'an for School Children”
Either directly from Amazon or we could order it for you (£13)
(Even one copy per family will suffice – insha’Allāh)
2. Following is the ‘Correction / Mistake Code’ taken from the Safar Qā’idah (page 13) – For further details please refer to pp. 10-14. (Inshā’Allāh our asātidhah (teachers) will be using this in the Qāidahs / Diaries.
3. Parents to pack ‘Healthy Packed Lunches / Snacks’ for breaktime
4. Click HERE for the monthly Fees deadlines
5. Please follow your child’s class Blog on our Website’s parents section to find out what your child has been covering in class (Our First Class is ‘Ibn Battutah): www.fatimahelizabethcates.co.uk/class-ibn-battutah
6. Alhamdulillah - We have decided to begin our journey with a project that discovers and engages with the wonderful life of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Students at different levels will be doing differentiated activities to do with aspects of the Prophet (PBUH)'s life e.g. creating a website for Sirah; writing a book; creating a model of his house / Masjid; writing poetry; painting the hilya of the Prophet (PBUH) and many more and most pupils will - insha'Allah - be able to do more than just one of the above. Students will insha'Allah be given more details next Sunday (14th December). However, the students are to begin practicing the Hilya Nasheed on our Project Page
Time: This project will continue to Sunday 1st February 2014
Please visit the PROJECT PAGE for RESOURCES: www.fatimahelizabethcates.co.uk/sirah-of-prophet-muhammad-project.html
7. Students have been given most of their Study Books & Bag etc. but will be given their Islamic Studies books following assessments.
8. FEC Academy will be CLOSED on SUNDAY 28TH DECEMBER 2014
MA, PGCE, BA (Hons)
email@example.com * firstname.lastname@example.org ) 07921847875
Postal Address: 100 Queens Road, Walthamstow, E17 8QP
This page is to keep parents informed about the weekly activities, projects and homework carried out by their wonderful children. Please SAVE or FAVOURITE this page.