COVID-19 FEP Update
Fatima Elizabeth Phrontistery precautionary measures in light of COVID-19
Fatima Elizabeth Phrontistery is currently finalising its statement to be issued by scientists and theologians from FEIISP - our Science & Philosophy Department.
This statement plans to outline the steps we will take and why from a scientific and hadith perspective we do not intend on waiting for the government's call for the closure of schools.
We need us all to work together inshaAllah.
However for this weekend there is madrasah taking place, with the following in place:
● For drop-off Parents will not be entering the building but bringing children to the playground - through the green gates on the side - where staff will take your children upto the classrooms.
For Pickup parents will be asked to wait in the playground for their child/ren to be brought down into the playground.
We strongly urge parents not to park their cars in the carpark to avoid congestion
● Students entering the building will be required to wash hands with soap at the start of madrasah,
before leaving the building
Tissues are available across the building. Please perform ablution and use the toilet at home. If you need to sneeze or cough do so into your elbow.
● Anyone who is currently showing signs of fever, cough, flu or has been in contact with someone infected by COVID-19 is requested to stay at home and seek medical advice. Please do not enter the building as you will be politely asked to go home.
● Anyone with underlying health issues, in particular the elderly and infants and those in care of them, should from now onwards, avoid all unnecessary interactions. We advice praying Dhuhr Salah at home after the madrasah.
● We will also be having short 20 minutes session on practical ways of prevention and cleanliness and its importance as part of our faith.
● In light of the current situation, we have *cancelled our trip abroad to Spain and a pre-Ramadan Bazar we had planned.
● Please look out for our FEIISP statement by this Sunday regarding closure of the madrasah and our move to an online classroom experience. We need to work together inshaAllah and constantly remember Allah in these times.