- Longer break times (Nana Asmu) -Depending on the points on how they behave in class they gain more break time. Dojo Points (house points)- helps with controlling behaviour as well.
- Activities to do with a arts and crafts
- Clock outside so everyone knows when break time finishes.
- Tuck shop with healthy snacks etc
- Sports Day
- Cooking day (experiencing how Muslims used to cook back in the days)
- Teacher of the Year Awarded (elected by the students)
- Break time bell
- End of year assembly (awards distributed to students)
- More prayer mats
- Silence Sign outside doors (when classes are praying
- Introduce 5 Rules in each class which they all agree
- Distraction during prayer time (effects other people praying) Taskapruzade
FEC Student Shura
We will soon be trialling a dynamic student shura (council). The idea behind this is to get students involved in the decision making, progress, reforms and overall changes in their madrasah. Following is a brief summary of the structure of the student shura (SS):