1. Mansa Musa: Electric devices (box in class to put away all the devices in before settling in class).
2. More playgrounds activities
3. Book club in break time
4. Quran club in break time (or different stories from the Quran)
5. Crafts corner in playground
1. behaviour problems, students are being rude teachers and students (kemulahayti)
2. mansa Musa- bringing in toys and taking out at learning- distraction for others. Reminders given in class at the beginning
3. fight in playground due to fortnite: Ban Fortnite? Disagreements on whether we should ban it on its objectives? such as; promotes violence, ethics or morality, upset some children or effected by not winning, it can easily be hacked by other people (health and safety), MOMO threat. (Banned for now unless reason given to usthad hamid why it should be played).
TWO PE coordinates for break time.
FEC Student Shura
We will soon be trialling a dynamic student shura (council). The idea behind this is to get students involved in the decision making, progress, reforms and overall changes in their madrasah. Following is a brief summary of the structure of the student shura (SS):