• Islamic Bake off
Students and teachers bring something. Different competitions. Taste test and rank it to determine a winner. Can take place during break and lunch to avoid disrupting lesson time
• Cycling race/games around playground during lunch
Bring bikes in (FECycle to madressa). Have bike based activities.
• Children in need fundraiser… Islamic relief. Such as baking and sending to charity.
• After Madressa club. Football? Stories of the prophet? It can be run by the teachers
• A whole Madressa assembly where students from all classes can prepare a project and present it
• Arts and crafts day
• Charity week. The Madressa takes part to raise money in various ways. This year FEC raised an astounding £4042.30 #cw2018
• Cycling activities in the playground led by PE co-ordinators
FEC Student Shura
We will soon be trialling a dynamic student shura (council). The idea behind this is to get students involved in the decision making, progress, reforms and overall changes in their madrasah. Following is a brief summary of the structure of the student shura (SS):